jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

Story of Carolina's Desire



This is a story that my sister wrote for me, because she is such a great fan of Twlight. I didn't like it at all but she is so sweet that I had to post it, so, she can see  how much I appreciate what she made for me.





Carolina's desire 

There once was a girl who falls in love with Edward Cullen, this girl named Carolina and he loved the book series Twilight, Edward Cullen where he appeared as one of the main characters, he was a vampire and was perfect, really had eyes gold, really white skin, cold and shining with the sun, messy brown hair and was also tall and thin, had a gift which was read minds, and possessed immortality. Carolina  was not only love him for it, but because he loved his way of thinking, the proper way to treat others even to their enemies! and especially for its great values, Carolina wanted to know Edward Cullen someday, and his admiration for the wish came true. One day when Carolina was in the forest, he saw a beautiful shining in between the trees and decided to find out it was, when she approached soon, he realized it was him, was Edward Cullen ! She tried to speak but could not, the admiration was so great she had long dreamed of this, and finally get it, standing there in front of it was him, and suddenly approached quickly, enough so that the flashes of leave your skin unable to look in a row, was blinking, and trying to get used to the brightness if I wanted to exchange a word with him, she whispered: I know who you are, and answered, say so, then Carolina said slowly, a vampire ... the most beautiful vampire in the world and rio ..., he replied with a smile on your face you've probably seen a few, she quickly replied: No ... well maybe, but I know you're the most beautiful, he laughed and said, Would you like to play baseball with my family and me tomorrow? And Carolina said yes, of course, I would love, he said, I'll pick you early morning and went off quickly. Carolina'm puzzled by what he had lived, it was unique and wonderful genius, awoke from this slip and return home quickly. The next day Edward was to find and set off for the Cullen house, where Edward I present to his father Carlisle Cullen (not his real father, but who made him), his mother, Esme Cullen (wife of Carlisle) and his "brothers" Alice, Rosalie, Jasper and Emmett, went all out to play a baseball game as Carolina really could not play because he was human and would not be fair to compete with vampires was arbitrary, did great work, and ended the game beautifully, Edward Tasha back home and planned to get to know more dates, and that's how Carolina's desire came true.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario