jueves, 2 de agosto de 2012

Neighborhoods


I live in Cabimas, Traffic is not like Maracaibo. It's more fluent, sometimes there is traffic, but, is not very often. I live into the down town of the city so is really safe and there are Shops , Super markets , Grocery shops, where you can buy food, clothes, shoes, candies...

Where I live there 4 schools, 3 are private and 1 is a public school. My neighbors are really nice I know them since I was a child. People who lives there tend to be really caring, kind and very helpful.

Like I said I live in Cabimas' Downtown, so, public transportation is really good. Because I can go everywhere without going to take the car too far. Everything is really close.
There is a park near to my house where Families can go with their children and have fun. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario